Meet Our Charter Yachts in St. Thomas & St. John
52' LOA - Take It Easy and 52' LOA - Take It Easy 2
Luxury Amenities Make Cruising in the Virgin Islands a Comfortable and Memorable Holiday Experience
Here are just a few of the cushy amenities on our equally-equipped Sea Ray vessels that make your Virgin Islands excursion the high point of your vacation:
- Huge, plush cockpit space with soft, upholstered seating for outdoor lounging, dining and wet bar
- Cockpit offers plenty of relaxing shade and cushioned tanning areas for taking in the rays
- Giant swim platform for easy access in and out of the water
- Convenient on-deck fresh water shower system for quick showering
- Three large, cushioned sun-pads on the front of the boat for sun bathing, snoozing or taking in the aquatic scenery as we cruise by
- Air-conditioned, below-deck interior trimmed in beautiful wood finishes with tons of seating
- Two generous staterooms
- Two bathrooms with full, freshwater showers and hot water
- Roomy galley and table area
- Incredible iPod/MP3 player-ready sound system with Bluetooth connectivity so you can play and control tunes using your phone anywhere on the boat
- Ample sized refrigerator and freezer combo for food and drinks you bring on board
- Stocked bar of rum, vodka, beer, juices, water, sodas and snacks for up to 12 passengers
- Cooler with ice
- Snorkel and masks, fins, snorkel vests and noodles for up to 12 passengers
- State-of-the-art navigation, weather and communications equipment
- Fully compliant with U.S. Coast Guard and British Virgin Islands Safety Regulations
- Equipped with all approved and mandatory U.S. Coast Guard and British Virgin Islands Safety Equipment
‘TAKE IT EASY’ and 'TAKE IT EASY 2' LUXURY YACHTS
Fantastic Amenities Aboard our Two Vessels: Take It Easy and Take It Easy 2
The 52’ LOA Take It Easy and our second boat, the 52’ LOA Take It Easy 2, are both Sea Ray Express Cruisers. Each gorgeous yacht can host up to 12 passengers in total lavish comfort. Both ladies are wonderfully appointed for the even most discriminating traveler making them the perfect St. John or St. Thomas boat charter for a private day trip around the US and British Virgin Islands.
Take It Easy Custom Charters can plan a custom cruise outing that exactly matches the needs of your group on one of our 52’ Sea Ray Cruisers. Each luxury-equipped vessel can safely carry up to 12 guests meaning we can accommodate groups up to 24 persons, including young children.
Smooth, Stable Ride to Your Virgin Island Destinations
With their greater length and width, the size of our powerboats provides a smooth, stable ride cutting through ocean waves and swells with ease – especially important for large groups or families with young children or senior guests who do not want to bounce on the water.
Powerful, twin diesel engines propel you quickly and quietly across the open sea at speeds up to 20 knots making sure you’ll get to see and enjoy everything you want! Arriving sooner also means having more time to receive pampered service from Captain Dana and crew who make absolutely sure you are having the best time of your life.
Want to Know More About Custom Cruising in the USVI or BVI?
Create a Custom Private Charter – St. John, St. Thomas and the British Virgin Islands!
So, you want to visit stunning white sandy beaches, crystal clear blue waters and have loads of beach bars to choose from? Then, Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgins Islands is the destination for you!
Home to only 280 people and over 30 beach bars, Jost is the ultimate fun in the sun destination.
You will need your passport and go through customs to visit Jost Van Dyke since it is in British territory. We go through customs on a regular basis so contact us if you have any questions.
A tour along the North side of St. John makes for a great start to your day on Take It Easy Custom Charters. As we journey along the coast, we can stop at what’s considered to be some of the best snorkeling on the island such as Waterlemon Cay, Maho Bay or Whistling Key.
Buck Island is home to dozens of green sea turtles which are as close to tame as a wild turtle can get. Swim with the sea turtles and see other amazing marine life. Around the corner is an old navy barge ship wreck in 30′ of water, a snorkeler’s dream. Water Island is the Jost Van Dyke of the USVI with two awesome beach bars on honeymoon beach that serve amazing food and drinks.
The Caribbean is known for its clear waters and beautiful beaches. The snorkeling here is amazing, and Norman Island has two such spots.
The Indians are pinnacle rock formations jutting out of 60 feet deep water. Exposed to the currents, a constant source of food nourishes the coral and sea life making this one of the best snorkel destinations in the BVI.
The Caves are the legendary resting place of buried treasure that was the inspiration for the book Treasure Island. Three caves await to be explored teeming with marine life and mystery.
One of the farthest British Virgin Islands, Virgin Gorda is home to the world-famous Baths – a series of giant smooth, granite boulders strewn across magnificent white sandy beaches. These boulders lean against each other making cathedral style “rooms” below filled with warm lapping water that surrounds your body and small tunnels to explore. The Baths is truly a unique destination for adventure seekers who enjoy boulder jumping or being off the beaten path.
Home to a super, upscale resort, Peter Island is a great place to spoil yourself. This resort has a pool bar, upscale gift shop and day spa. Dead Man’s Beach is the only beach in the islands with sugar sand, the softest sand on planet earth!
If you have ventured all the way out to Virgin Gorda, then Cooper Island is a great place for lunch. This tiny island used to be a must stop for pirates and merchants back in the day to get their water and rum barrels repaired. Now it has a great little restaurant and fully-stocked rum bar that serves every rum made in the Caribbean!
While almost every boat going to the BVI will stop in Tortola for customs, this island is straight up neglected by the day boat community. Tortola has the only beaches left in the Virgin Islands where it will be just you on it!
If you desire your own beach, ask the crew of Take It Easy or Take It Easy 2 for the Tortola charter day trip and the island could be yours!